Transport pictures - Untitled Page.jpeg
logo2.png

 Our mission at Ganga Handicrafts is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Shipping Service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

Shipping Policy

About Bulk Orders

1.  For bulk orders Customer must pay full payments in 2 installments. 60% on order booking time & rest 40% on Dispatch time.

2.  Bulk order Completion time will be 15 to 45 working days.

3.  Once an order is booked will not be refundable after 24 hours.  

4.  Transport Charges will be payable by the buyer. 

5.  On refund condition 10% amount will be deducted from the deposited amount.

6.  Damaged, burned, and old material will not be refundable.

7. Loading Charges and DAALA charges will be payable by the buyer.

8. Extra packing Charges and packing material will be payable by the buyer.

9. Shipping Delivery Could be delay because of Heavy Raining continuously , National International pandemic situation, 

    Natural Disasters, National International Political & Transport Strikes, Complete Lock down periods, War Situation. Terrorist 

    Attack, Transport Fire , Accidental situation of transport Vehicle & Traffic Jam Condition.

10. Go down Charges will be applicable on late products receiving condition. Ganga Handicrafts will only care the material         to the next 24 hours of the dispatch date. On Delay Condition 2000 rs will be chargeable per day.

About Retail Orders

1.  For Retail orders Customer must pay full payments in 2 installments. 60% on order booking time and the rest 40% on 

     dispatch time.

2.  Retail order Completion time will be 3 to 12 working days.

3.  Once an order is booked will not be refundable after 24 hours.  

4.  Transport Charges will be payable by the buyer. As per public transport system rates.

5.  On refund condition 10% amount will be deducted from the deposited amount.

6.  Damaged, burned, Cut, wet, old material will not be refundable.

7. Loading Charges and DAALA charges will be payable by the buyer.

8. Extra packing Charges and packing material will be payable by the buyer.

9. Shipping Delivery Could be delay because of Heavy Raining continuously , National International pandemic situation, 

    Natural Disasters, National International Political & Transport Strikes, Complete Lock down periods, War Situation. Terrorist 

    Attack, Transport Fire , Accidental situation of transport Vehicle & Traffic Jam Condition.

Call 

+918532086482

Email 

Follow

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube